Related Posts with Thumbnails

Rapper Mos Def On Real Time With Bill Mahner & Dr. Cornell West

[postlink]https://tubemagazine.blogspot.com/2009/10/rapper-mos-def-on-bill-mahner-show.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvO5kD4yr1Yendofvid
[starttext]
Def said: "I don't believe it was Bin Laden today, I don't believe it was never him. I think it's some dude just standing, I don't even, I can't even believe. I don't even, I'm sorry, I'm from the projects, I know danger. I don't feel no danger from that shit, those motherfuckers."

Maher looked incredulous: "But you don't think Bin Laden knocked down the Word Trade Center?"

Def replied: "Absolutely not."

Maher was getting annoyed at this point: "Come on."

Def replies, "I don't. I don't. You know what, I don't."

Maher says "That's where you lose me, my friend, and I'm so on your side, but you know what."

Def continued: "In any barbershop I am so not alone, I'm so not alone."

"That doesn't mean you're right."

West jumped in and said "what brother Mos Def is really trying to say.."

A real funny clip.
[endtext]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Tube Magazine!