Related Posts with Thumbnails

Oprah Says Goodbye To Daytime '25 Years Feels Right'

[postlink]https://tubemagazine.blogspot.com/2009/11/oprah-says-goodbye-25-years-feels-right.html[/postlink]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5o5ENK-jvMendofvid
[starttext]
With tears in her eyes and her voice breaking, Oprah Winfrey tells her viewers: “I love this show, this show has been my life — and I love it enough to know when it’s time to say goodbye.”

"Twenty five years feels right in my bones and it feels right in my spirit. It's the perfect number, the exact right time."

The Oprah Winfrey Show, which first aired in 1985 is currently syndicated in 145 countries, has transformed Winfrey, 55, into a cultural phenomenon.

Born into a life of abuse and poverty in Mississippi, Winfrey is now estimated to be worth $US2.7 billion and is regularly ranked among the world's most powerful women, celebrities and media personalities.

The final show will air on September 9, 2011 - nine months after the anticipated launch of a new cable television channel Winfrey is developing with Discovery Communications.
[endtext]

1 comments:

NasBooks Kizel said...

Should I cry now or later? Come on, now. Oprah can't be serious. First of all, I don't believe she's actually retiring and if she does, she got something else in the works.

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting on Tube Magazine!